When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I had a Murray curved seat tube frame chromed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Floyd

Finally riding a big boys bike
More commonly Elgin, but this ones badged Western Flyer. I'm still not sure what direction I'm goin with this.......
20180227_202206.jpg

I like it. Wha'd it cost?

Edit: I'm seein' some fat cream tires on that.

Last edited:
TR6SC, I'm with you there. These are the best looking frames of that era that are still available without breakin the bank!

Boris, I currently have cream tires in mind. The cost? Well...... the wife thinks it was real cheap. The shop let me do alot of the prep work. Kept cost down.

STRADALITE, my budget about blown now, although a few components will be getting copper plated.

Sav Temp, I went to Pauls plating in Evans city PA. I went there cause they local, but as I'm learning it's a pretty darn good choice!

Looks cool,Are the rear forks (or drop ins or whatever they're called here) fully welded on or spot welded?

TR6SC, I'm with you there. These are the best looking frames of that era that are still available without breakin the bank!

Boris, I currently have cream tires in mind. The cost? Well...... the wife thinks it was real cheap. The shop let me do alot of the prep work. Kept cost down.

STRADALITE, my budget about blown now, although a few components will be getting copper plated.

Sav Temp, I went to Pauls plating in Evans city PA. I went there cause they local, but as I'm learning it's a pretty darn good choice!

I need some contact info, I have to budget much worse than Congress and I'm going to want to do this and also try and repair the bar on Tempest that popped out when I found somebody stole a water dept. cover one morning :mad:

Back