When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I had a Murray curved seat tube frame chromed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
E3C0B236-36B5-40BF-9E30-ECCFBDFA1A80.jpeg
4658E5D6-1EE5-499C-9D21-419D1FBC4EEA.jpeg
Wow, beautiful bikes! I’m hoping maybe someone here can help me out a bit. I’m very new to the rebuilding of old bikes and I’ve acquired this exact frame. It has an Elgin badge but, is it an Elgin? I’m also wondering if anyone can tell me about BB options. As there’s no ‘straight through’ cylinder, do I have to go with the original 1 piece type of crankset? Hope this is ok to post here and not too many questions.

View attachment 765629 View attachment 765630 Wow, beautiful bikes! I’m hoping maybe someone here can help me out a bit. I’m very new to the rebuilding of old bikes and I’ve acquired this exact frame. It has an Elgin badge but, is it an Elgin? I’m also wondering if anyone can tell me about BB options. As there’s no ‘straight through’ cylinder, do I have to go with the original 1 piece type of crankset? Hope this is ok to post here and not too many questions.
Google bottom bracket conversion kit. You'll find different makes on eBay, Amazon, and others. Popular in the BMX world.

Back