When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i hav a speed-o-byke need info im going to sell

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A

Ashley Campbell

I hav a speed-o-byke it is taken apart but i hav all the parts but the wheels and chain u might wonder how i know i hav all of i hav the org price list of parts speed-o-byke owners manul that came with this byke i bought it frome an easte sale from orgnal owner
it was his when he ws a kid. i do hav the wheel hubs and one org tire.
This byke was built by metal specialties manufacturing co
3200 carroll ave chicago ill usa

i will post pics tommorow camra is dead but any info u can give me would be great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf-jopOP-FM&feature=related

It was designed by George Lewis after he left Mead Cycles but before he went to Monark Battery Co where he designed the 1st Silver Kings. Don't know much about them. I've seen some on ebay but not very complete or wrong parts. It's nice to have period video to show it in action... Thank you Spanky!

Would love to see those pics.

i will load them tomm like i said i know all the parts are here and they are corect the guy took it aprat his self and put it in box the coolest lil thing i hav ever seen

Here are pics of the org book that i hav [/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 299
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 281
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 279
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 307
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 174
Here are 3 pics i will take pics of frame later today thought i did but isnt on my cam feel free to email me at [email protected] with offers
IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg

frame and badge

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 274
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 258
Were you interested in selling it? If so, do you have an idea what you'd want for it?

speed o bike owner manual info

Thank you for posting the manual. Can I trouble you to provide better pics or supply info on the tires, chain guard and seat? I have my dads original byke and would like to restore it. The seat and tires are not correct on my byke. Any info you have would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• PICT0110.jpg
    PICT0110.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 297
[SUB] I just got one of these. So far it seems pretty hard to find many others. Does anyone have any idea what these are worth? Mine is in great shape. All original parts are still in tact. The only thing it's missing is the front wheel. It has an incorrect replacement. I haven't decided if I will restore it or keep it in it's current condition. It all depends on the value. [/SUB]

1932 speed-o-byke

speedo bike.jpg
speedo bike 4.jpg
speed-o-byke.jpg

this is my original 1932 speed-o-byke presto byke version the rareist of all with brass presto byke head badge this bike was a mess when i got it but after a year of collecting parts and a full restoration here it is the seat is stillut at leather shop and pedals are still up in the air here are a couple pics to let you all see whats going on with my restoration if anybody has a speed-o-byke or parts i will buy please let me know im also looking for a sidecar version

Back