When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i hav a speed-o-byke need info im going to sell

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Speed Byke

View attachment 24974View attachment 24975View attachment 24976
this is my original 1932 speed-o-byke presto byke version the rareist of all with brass presto byke head badge this bike was a mess when i got it but after a year of collecting parts and a full restoration here it is the seat is stillut at leather shop and pedals are still up in the air here are a couple pics to let you all see whats going on with my restoration if anybody has a speed-o-byke or parts i will buy please let me know im also looking for a sidecar version

I have a speed bike that was my fathers I remember riding it as a kid it is a little worse for wear, is it worth restoring? great job on yours! where would I get tires? and mine seems to be missing rack on back see pics thanks any info would be much appreciated. /Users/thomasbrooks/Desktop/IMG_0182.JPG/Users/thomasbrooks/Desktop/IMG_0180.JPG/Users/thomasbrooks/Desktop/IMG_0178.JPG

Thank you for posting the manual. Can I trouble you to provide better pics or supply info on the tires, chain guard and seat? I have my dads original byke and would like to restore it. The seat and tires are not correct on my byke. Any info you have would be greatly appreciated.

I am looking for a correct rear fender reflector.

Speed o byke

View attachment 24974View attachment 24975View attachment 24976
this is my original 1932 speed-o-byke presto byke version the rareist of all with brass presto byke head badge this bike was a mess when i got it but after a year of collecting parts and a full restoration here it is the seat is stillut at leather shop and pedals are still up in the air here are a couple pics to let you all see whats going on with my restoration if anybody has a speed-o-byke or parts i will buy please let me know im also looking for a sidecar version

Hi, my father in law has one of these bikes he won as a kid in the thirties in a contest. He literally road the wheels off of it with a paper route and with his friends. He wants it restored for his birthday (90th) and wants to give it to my son to keep it in the family. It is currently in rough condition and painted blue with the wrong tires and rims, it's missing the kick stand, front fender, and the fork brace I guess you would call it ? the chrome piece coming from the handle bar down to the front axle in front of the forks. This one does have the brass badge on the front as you mentioned. He said it was bright red when he won it as new. I did see evidence of some red paint under the tank. Any literature or parts or help on this would be greatly appreciated. I can be emailed at [email protected]. I have pictures of the bike I could also forward. Thanks in advance, Jeff

Back