When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have a dilemma.. what would you do?

-
Thing is I can't look at this person the same anymore. I don't trust him.. he maybe innocent but not in my mind..
Thief's come all sizes...I didn't say this but there was one more thing about the stuff it had prices written in my hand writing! ..as I was looking at it I was stunned.. yes still I'm letting that go but I'm going to keep a eye on his stuff on the future...

Were you still in the Phoenix area in 1973? I have no sympathy for thieves after being cleaned out a few times. Shoot first and ask questions later. 😜
In 1973 I sat next to a low life thief every Tuesday and Thursday evening in class and he would constantly ask me and my buddies if we needed any tools or rolling generators. All stolen from his employer! Then one evening he was bragging telling me he was the one that found a young couple that was shot in the hills by Saguaro Lake. Then a week later his wife enters the classroom and informs the class that Shawn is in jail and won't be coming to class any longer. Shawn Jensen was proven guilty of first-degree murder and is serving two concurrent life sentences. And now the ACLU is using him as an example of how our government is not supporting our Veterans and asking for donations!!!! That's a big shot to the back of the head. 🤬
The car was found behind a vacant house at 13th street and Van Buren. Not a good area then, and likely still not a good area?

Policy change.......Due to the increased cost in ammunition, warning shots have been discontinued.

John

Was the swap meet in the same jurisdiction as where the theft occurred? I would say that you should definitely contact the original police agency that took the report. Ask to speak with the detective assigned to the case and tell them what you found. You don't know what else that they have been working on and where your information might lead them. From the sound of things, this is not the thieves first rodeo and the police might tie them into other thefts. Police are big on statistics and case clearance rates. I believe that the police would probably follow up on your information and check out the seller. I wouldn't think that it would take much to get a read on the seller as a suspect or as a victim... @redline1968 , I will say, always go with your gut...

It's a pro... The came at nite ..cut the locked and off the trailer went...it's still gone.. my gut says he might be involved somehow .. heck the police are messed up with this defund crap.. they can't do anything here it's a mess.. I don't think my parts are going to get much attention.. I think I'm going to pay more attention to the parts being offered for sale if other parts are noted as stolen.. then we have an issue..

• Sad
Reactions: COB
Just an observation—-you asked for opinions and you’ve gotten plenty of solid opinions—-all of which you’ve discounted. I’m not sure what we’re doing here…

Back