When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have a Grey Ghost Fan Club on FB

-
Not mine.
Here's one that's in the box and for sale. https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/bik/d/schwinn-krate/6728960362.html

1540702003380.png

1540702032107.png

The thing is there are still a few available at Dicks stores for $399.00. When I went to the website and put my zip code it came up with Danbury Conn with a few available. I got mine for 25% off the $399. when they had a sale on the internet. There is a guy on craiglist selling one for $750 near me. I know alot of people got in on the %25 percent and who ever called in and asked for a refund while the sale was on did too. One of the bikes I paid regular price for after I called up I got a $100 refund. I think $500 is a fair price but my only point it that you still may be able to get them for less.

Funny how the seller says: "Brand New In the BOX "Grey Ghost" Box Still Sealed "
Then shows pictures of the open box ..... guess he un-sealed it quickly.

Yah I thought the same thing too. But then I got to thinking and he just might have or had more than one of these and already sold the one he pictured. I've run into that situation before with a seller and his repop Phantoms.

Back