When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i have a ? no doubt silly

-
most of the original TOC bikes I have found over the years had only (1) "coasting peg" as opposed to (2).
is it due to the fact that they were actually used to mount the bicycle and that you rarely mount a bike as if you are mounting a horse like in as old Western movie.
or is it due to the fact that one was lost in time?

You are more likely going to need to (2) foot pegs mounted on the fork, than (2) "coasting pegs" IMO

now that I read the post over, my response did not make much sence, and wasn't pertinent at all .... sorry for that
don't know why I was thinking the rear peg!!!

Correct. It has read mounting peg. I need 2 front coasting pegs

made perfect sense to me ,just jump up on the fork mounting pegs , then twist body 180 degrees while leaping over handle bars while still holding onto one bar end and landing onto the seat and quickly placing both feet onto pedals and grabbing the other bar end ,takes some practice but its real showie !

Back