When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have decided that this is a Streamliner. Care to comment?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks to every one. I am happy for the sound advice. I already have a few restored projects (1965 HD Sprint $13,500 invested; value $4,000) that will have to be thrown in the grave with me when I pass and don't want another restorers remorse. I was hoping for the "Hey Dopo, it is one of these!" Lacking that I will not fake or clone something as I never seem to keep them. I have my eye on a few of the parts and will let the others go after some research.

Good eye Mr Nashman! There is a 59 Fleetwood, a 57 VW Oval, a 66 Healy and a 68 VW Panel Bus (for sale) along with a few classic motorbikes: 65 HD Sprint, 59 Triumph 3Ta, 66 Honda 305 Dream and a 70 Triumph T100R.

Again,

Thanks and Happy New Year

Jim

Thanks to every one. I am happy for the sound advice. I already have a few restored projects (1965 HD Sprint $13,500 invested; value $4,000) that will have to be thrown in the grave with me when I pass and don't want another restorers remorse. I was hoping for the "Hey Dopo, it is one of these!" Lacking that I will not fake or clone something as I never seem to keep them. I have my eye on a few of the parts and will let the others go after some research.

Good eye Mr Nashman! There is a 59 Fleetwood, a 57 VW Oval, a 66 Healy and a 68 VW Panel Bus (for sale) along with a few classic motorbikes: 65 HD Sprint, 59 Triumph 3Ta, 66 Honda 305 Dream and a 70 Triumph T100R.

Again,

Thanks and Happy New Year

Jim

Wow Jim.. You are D'Man on cool stuff. I'm in deep too. Anytime ( I'll spare the "masses" on the Cabe although I post my stuff frequently...here is a few pics) you want to PM me, I'm here with B/S aplenty ( no lies just "shine" ha!!). Happy New Year to you as well Bro!

IMG_1167.JPG

IMG_1169.JPG

IMG_0473.JPG

Silver 5.JPG

Heath met 3.JPG

IMG_1039.JPG

IMG_1055.JPG

Image-1.jpg

IMG_1174.JPG

IMG_1175.JPG

Wow Jim.. You are D'Man on cool stuff. I'm in deep too. Anytime ( I'll spare the "masses" on the Cabe although I post my stuff frequently...here is a few pics) you want to PM me, I'm here with B/S aplenty ( no lies just "shine" ha!!). Happy New Year to you as well Bro!

View attachment 1115652

View attachment 1115653

View attachment 1115654

View attachment 1115655

View attachment 1115656

View attachment 1115657

View attachment 1115658

View attachment 1115659

View attachment 1115660

View attachment 1115661

Please remove this responce! I'm getting a Kool Stuff arousal!!!:p;):smile::smile:

I have decided
Am I incorrect in any assumptions?
Often the role of a decision maker is necessary, when two parties disagree; (for example, between a buyer and a seller).
In a sales transaction, often a 1st party (i.e., the buyer) is the traditional decider; or a 3rd party (a court), if latent defects or misrepresentations are found.

Back