When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have frame curiosities.

-

Demzie

Wore out three sets of tires already!
So this frame.. is similar to a 1936/7 Snyder/CWC "Zep/Fastback" frame but it's so much more.. Dramatic!

What is it and where can I get one?!

With just the one pic its difficult to surmise. Columbia also made this style of frame but that's not it. Super short headtube and collared join at seatpost cluster are clues...

Cool bike. It 'looks' like someone was able to shoe horn 26'' wheels into a 20" frame. I am sure that's not the case, but it does give me some ideas...

I think its wicked cool, but I cant tell what's going on with it. Snyder it may be, but why does it look like this??

Erin

I think its wicked cool, but I cant tell what's going on with it. Snyder it may be, but why does it look like this??

Erin

Lovin' this machine ... @Demzie ..... thank you for posting it.

That frame / fork combination displays a monumental amount
of hustle and flow ...... and not a bit of added tubular pseudo-
drama often seen in other machines of the era.

patric

Had Jerry Peters at the Hollow get back at me on it too. Hes sure it's not just 24", And Snyder as confirmed but a custom job for sure.,not a stock frame.
I have No idea who this belongs to or where it originated. I found it on Google from Pinterest which could have been from Anywhere.

Sure is a neat setup, whoever did it.

Thanks for chiming in fellas. Always happy to share something cool.

Erin

Back