When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I high jacked New Mexico Brant's post and I'm ashamed

-

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hello,

I recently high jacked New Mexico Brant's Shaw head badge post by using the same photo and posted an ad asking for a Shaw head badge. Most of all I want to offer my most sincere apology's to Brant but I also thought I should apologize to all my fellow Cabers. It was very wrong and it should never happen. If I do this to anyone else in the future please don't hesitate to let me know right away and I will correct it. I think folks on the Cabe are great people and I don't want to cause any hard feelings. I've been helped with research and collecting by many members including Brant. Thank you. Barry

Yeah, I guess it happens. I've never meant to hijack a thread/post but will sometimes go off on a tangent/topic/sometimes with pictures ( usually related to the original direction) but it's just my A.D.S., S.T.P., O.C.D. ,B.B.C., D.U.M.B., D.I.D., B.E.E.R., A.D.H.D., and whatever wasn't treated when I was a child ( Ritalin wasn't around). It's mostly a seasonal affliction ( Winter months) as I channel my issues outdoors usually in non snow months fussing over yard, car, bicycle, motorcycle details and dull my senses with copious amounts of cold beer. The latter isn't seasonal. My intention is purely for stimulating conversation, thought, and WTF is this guy (me) on? Ha!! I'm passionate about my rants and will always agree to disagree. Life is too short to be stubborn. We all have valued opinions. Cheers and Happy New Year! ( early)

Back