When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I just bought a Harley Hummer.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Teardown mode today. A lot of authentic parts on the bike. Honda gas is going somewhere else. I found a Hummer tank. Bike has the Harley speedo and works. Back brake works great. I'm putting the engine on the shelf for a bit. Predator 212cc going on the ride. Tangerine orange and black is my theme. Next on my buy list are front and rear fenders.

DSCN4748.JPG

DSCN4745.JPG

DSCN4746.JPG

DSCN4742.JPG

280300029_2192689174229173_8034506443701183916_n.jpg

Just curious what do you think it will cost to make it like your last picture, parts, paint, labor? I like it, good luck on the project

Just curious what do you think it will cost to make it like your last picture, parts, paint, labor? I like it, good luck on the project
Not sure. I'm just going full steam ahead. I'll post updates as I move forward. I still need to decode the engine serial number to determine year.

I had my Sportster tore down to the last nut and bolt. Concours correct parts--either the best reproduction or NOS parts, correct finishes on all parts, and correct hardware to include markings e.g. CP1038. Nice looking Hummer. Have you ever had it judged? V/r Shawn

Back