When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I just gotta say thanks.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I’ve been a very casual vintage bike enthusiast over the last few years. Plenty of bikes have come and gone. A couple were restored, some were living room art, some were originals that I cleaned up. Generally my rule has been to not own more than one bicycle at a time and I’ve been good with that.

I don’t know what happened. But over the last couple of months I’ve somehow gone from one bicycle to five. It’s like a switched was flipped and I suddenly needed to jump in head first. There’s so many different models that I like and need to appreciate, and variety keeps things fresh.. right?

Anyway. The entirety of my bike hobby has been through this forum. It’s led me to interact with some of the coolest, happiest, most selfless individuals I’ve managed to stumble across. And of course making it possible for me to buy and build some really cool bicycles.

Just wanted to say thanks for adding to the fun, guys. So.. Yea!

I am not sure what happened, you never sent me tracking and I did not receive the fork back after refunding you $60.00. Either send me the $60 back or the fork. Thanks

Back