When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I just inhereted stupid money. Whats available?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have found it is always easier to buy than it is sell because others may not value it as much as you do. I agree with most here don’t rush into anything. But when you decide to cut loose of some cash buy what you really really like and never buy anything like cars, bikes or antiques with the thought of it as investment. If you like and enjoy it buy but realize you maybe the only one that values it as much as you do.

Have the 47 CWC Roadmaster I have listed and a 51 Schwinn I'm selling / selling soon.........and I'm local :)

Wait, what? You got "Stupid money" Give it to me then, I got magic that turns it into smart money. Dam, if I could just get .0001 of the "Stupid Money" being floated I'd be too rich to play in the net. I bet you'll need my address or place to send it as well?, Ya dumb A. [grin]

Putting an ad like that on here is like putting an ad "I just inherited money and I'm looking for long lost relatives to share the wealth with!"

image.jpeg

Back