When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I just purchased a horde of over 200 bicycles HELP

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
C

carpetman

I ran across a old guy with 3 double car garages full of old bicycles.
I bought them. The majority are girls bikes, lots of parts.
about 10 ore prewar mens schwinns and 20 are post war schwinns
I also have daytons, roadmasters, firestones, hiwathas,and western flyers.
any way I live near Moline illinois anyone local want to help me go through and take the good parts from girls bikes and build nice boys bikes.
I want to do it right.
Or will I be better off just parting everything out, might take years.
My cell is 309 235 5420
I do have boxes of nos parts, lots of hubs, nuts bolts some S7 rims and truckloads of tires. if you are local and want to help I will trade for stuff.
I really need help figuring out what is worth selling complete and polishing up and what should be parted out
I have a few on ebay now look at item 260440998481 then click view sellers other itemsIam not out to make a fortune just end up paying for the lot and keeping a few nice bikes

well if you start posting pictures on here we could definitely point you in the right direction. you will probobly sell a lot of stuff over this forum. be prepared to ship.

yes I'd deffinitly be interested in any Hiawatha or Shelby bikes or parts you have.

if I lived back in quincy IL I would have been over your house already lol stupid airforce got me living all the way in IDAHO!!

swap meets are always good too The st louis meet is in jan I think and the chicago land meet is few times a year. OH and there is always the pana show in pana IL its like around june 21st every year. OR if you want to drive to ohio or michigan you can go to the memory lane swap and ann arbor

Portand Indiana scooter show starts July 14th....lots of bicycle folks there too. dont know how far away you are from there, but if you loaded up a bunch you could probably sell them all at the meet.

Here are some photos
Wondering what to do with prewar truss frame?
Should I sell as frame and fork as is or should I take the blue ladies bike and transfer parts to it?
is Dayton worth anything ? should I just part it out?
how about the simmons banner? wood wheels.
The 1948 phantom? leave as is or build it up from ladies bike?
any info is helpful Thanks
here is a item # for bike I have listed on ebay 260440998481 cut and paste on ebay search then click on view sellers other items
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1348.JPG
    IMG_1348.JPG
    324 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_1351.JPG
    IMG_1351.JPG
    337.1 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_1353.JPG
    IMG_1353.JPG
    310.5 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_1355.JPG
    IMG_1355.JPG
    247 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_1350.JPG
    IMG_1350.JPG
    366.7 KB · Views: 219
I'm in DIRE need of a Fork cap/cover for a late 40's Monark Super Deluxe, if you have one of those in there, I would be all over it. :crosses fingers that somebody has one:

Back