When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Know You Guys Are Going To Give Me Crap!

-
I had a really early one before and I totally agree, super comfy! The funny thing is that I'm a hater....lol. I trash talk Schwinn all the time but always admit that they are good bikes...just too vanilla for my taste. At first I was just thinking that's a great price and I can use it for trade bait. The thing is that ever time I look at the photos and see those strong pinstripes and knowing what a good soft ride they are, I realize it will be harder than I thought to let it go. Time will tell.
comfy if you're 4'3", wait...

anyone of normal size looks to big to be on a bike,unless your on one of thoses but in the air spandex bikes with the handle bars down by the front axle,with your azz that far up in the air with only spandex covering it ya better watch out,and use the bathroom at your local target store

image.jpg
Nice start for a high price garden bike...

( I woulda snagged it too... and find it a forever home that ain't here....)
Forever home at my house send them my way! Last years photo more schwinns have been added!

Variety is good anyway. You can have Schwinns, Westfields, Raleighs, anything else really, around. The beauty of competition is choice.

Ah Star Wars writing...

It's a play on Nietzsche:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."

Back