When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Murdered Colson Loop Tail .....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

XBPete

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Wife is off to see grandson graduate from Basic Training and doing the Southern Family tour, so my honey do list is on hold...

I bought this Colson Loop Tail from a CABE member a few months back
Loop.JPG

Seat and seatpost, Frame, chain cover, fork and front wheel are all that were OG..

P1070749.JPG

Thoughts were to expose the OG black/white colour and get her on the road again, started to take off the yellow and found it had been bodyworked, headbadge holes filled and sanded before the yellow was applied, no primer.

P1070750.JPG

So I am going to murder it, black with minimal chrome, grey shades... she will match my Buell XB12R motorcycle... maybe some twill carbon fiber.... I know most here wish to restore, but I shall save those efforts to be given to less molested bikes, hope I don't get too much crap from you guys but this is gonna be my rider....

LOL! Great comments by y'all! Thanks for no tar and feathers!

Hand stripped the frame and was pleasantly surprised at the overall condition. One small ding on the seat post tube and two other minor surface pitted areas to deal with, then on to primer.

I have ordered black BB set, headset, crank arm, quill and handlebars, should be here later in the week.

P1070759.JPG
P1070760.JPG
P1070761.JPG
P1070762.JPG

Back