When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need a solid tire for a Briggs & Stratton MotorWheel

-
Are you sure it takes a solid tire. Coker tire might make what you need just maybe. I would give them look up.

I have some solid 20 inch tires waaayyyy in the back of the barn. I'll see if I can get to them. I know most of them are for Schwinn S7, but if I remember correctly there are a couple that are for different rims.

I found what I have but they won't work I'm afraid. They are 20 x 1.75 but it appears the rim would have to be about 15 1/4 in diameter. Perhaps a tire for a 20 x 1 3/8 would be correct? Was the original tire one of the garden hose variety with the tied wire in the center?

I found what I have but they won't work I'm afraid. They are 20 x 1.75 but it appears the rim would have to be about 15 1/4 in diameter. Perhaps a tire for a 20 x 1 3/8 would be correct? Was the original tire one of the garden hose variety with the tied wire in the center?
Well thanks for checking. Dave

I'm told that a tire marked United States Tire 20 x 2 would work.

I don't know if this will help with your search, but this is a wheel from a 20 inch tricycle. The rim measures 17 1/4 from edge to edge. The tire is hollow and unfortunately it is worn down to the core in one spot.

Back