When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need a solid tire for a Briggs & Stratton MotorWheel

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Are you sure it takes a solid tire. Coker tire might make what you need just maybe. I would give them look up.

I have some solid 20 inch tires waaayyyy in the back of the barn. I'll see if I can get to them. I know most of them are for Schwinn S7, but if I remember correctly there are a couple that are for different rims.

I found what I have but they won't work I'm afraid. They are 20 x 1.75 but it appears the rim would have to be about 15 1/4 in diameter. Perhaps a tire for a 20 x 1 3/8 would be correct? Was the original tire one of the garden hose variety with the tied wire in the center?

I found what I have but they won't work I'm afraid. They are 20 x 1.75 but it appears the rim would have to be about 15 1/4 in diameter. Perhaps a tire for a 20 x 1 3/8 would be correct? Was the original tire one of the garden hose variety with the tied wire in the center?
Well thanks for checking. Dave

I'm told that a tire marked United States Tire 20 x 2 would work.

I don't know if this will help with your search, but this is a wheel from a 20 inch tricycle. The rim measures 17 1/4 from edge to edge. The tire is hollow and unfortunately it is worn down to the core in one spot.

Back