When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need help! I bought a bike that I know nothing about.

-
That first Lack’s Zephyr badge is an upside down RoadMaster badge. Which, ‘36 was the first year production of the RoadMaster.

That first Lack’s Zephyr badge is an upside down RoadMaster badge. Which, ‘36 was the first year production of the RoadMaster.
That's cool, Lack's opened up 1935. Although they had lots of stores, I've never even seen another Lack's Zephyr bicycle. Barry

'37 or '38 but before the rush to judgement it may be a Roadster with narrower tubes than a flat tank lets see...

Agree..............that bike is a 37-39 roadster. Knowing the serial would help date it. The top and lower bars are close together and never had a tank. The fenders don't look correct to me though.

Forget the bike, lets see the bus in the driveway :cool:

Agree..............that bike is a 37-39 roadster. Knowing the serial would help date it. The top and lower bars are close together and never had a tank. The fenders don't look correct to me though.

That VW belongs to the guy I bought the bike from, I haven't got the bike yet.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I never thought I'd be excited about anything but Schwinn, but can't wait for this bike to get here!

It'll be here tomorrow

Last edited:

Hello, how are you? You can date these bikes, like you can Schwinn using a serial number?

Back