When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need help! I bought a bike that I know nothing about.

-
Bad and good news. For some reason my bike was in Billings Montana for 2 days? I live in Idaho, next to Montana. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but the delivery time disappeared and it was replaced by "no delivery dated available at this time"? Since Wednesday, no updates were posted. I called and spoke to bikelights and they started a trace. Fed Ex couldn't find it and that was the last I heard about it. Then about an hour ago, I checked the tracking number and it said the bike was back in Wyoming? Now it's supposed to be here in Tuesday the 13th, hopefully. UGH!

Not a very common badge. I tried to find other pictures of the Lack's Zephyr badge and yours was the only one I could find.
Cool badge!
Thanks man, I've seen others that were shaped different. This is the only one like this I've seen. Lets pray it finally makes it here.

looks very similar to my 40 cwc , you will need the drop stand , great find , enjoy....
Thanks man, I have a drop stand, wheels and a seat. I also bought some fenders and a chain guard from a fellow caber. If I had a rack, grips and some pedals, that would be all I need. I'm not going to bother trying to find a tank.:)

Hard to tell if the fenders are correct for that badge but the front one is definitely on backwards
I agree on that front fender. Other folks that know about those kind of bikes said that those were the wrong fenders. I took them at their word and purchased a pair that a fellow said we're correct. I guess I'll find out when I get the fenders and the bike. Keep your fingers crossed. Lol

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Bad and good news. For some reason my bike was in Billings Montana for 2 days? I live in Idaho, next to Montana. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but the delivery time disappeared and it was replaced by "no delivery dated available at this time"? Since Wednesday, no updates were posted. I called and spoke to bikelights and they started a trace. Fed Ex couldn't find it and that was the last I heard about it. Then about an hour ago, I checked the tracking number and it said the bike was back in Wyoming? Now it's supposed to be here in Tuesday the 13th, hopefully. UGH!

I've had that happen with USPS, maybe a logistics thing, ot got re-lumped or even the semi broke down. Nerve-wracking. I know.

It's never going to get here! Check this out. I don't know what's going on. Fed Ex said they put a new label on it days ago, because it couldn't read. Then that disappeared and it said, no delivery information known. I wish I'd have snipped a couple more screen shots of other things it said. I can't believe it! It went from Texas to Montana. I live in Idaho, it almost made it here, but then went to Wyoming and set there for a while. Then finally, it was on it's way back here, but only made it to Billings Montana again. After setting there for a couple more days, it looks like it may be headed here finally. UGH!

I'm about to pull my hair out! I hope it really shows up this time. It was supposed to be here last Thursday.
l.JPG

z1.JPG

z4.JPG

z3.JPG

Back