When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need help Identifying this Motobike

-

Robertriley

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
IMG_0631.JPG
IMG_0627.JPG
IMG_0628.JPG
IMG_0629.JPG
IMG_0630.JPG
I'm guessing Schwinn but I'm way out of my expertise area here. I'm sure it's an easy one for you Pre 1933 guys.

The dropstand and chainring are Davis sewing machine....but fork is not....dose the frame have any stamping on the bottom bracket? The double braced front fender is also something Davis did not use. The construction on the lower top bar should have the fish mouths for Davis. Is the lower top bar one inch diameter? If so... schwinn looks right to me. Paint is Beautiful!! Good score.

The dropstand and chainring are Davis sewing machine....but fork is not....dose the frame have any stamping on the bottom bracket? The double braced front fender is also something Davis did not use. The construction on the lower top bar should have the fish mouths for Davis. Is the lower top bar one inch diameter? If so... schwinn looks right to me. Paint is Beautiful!! Good score.
20170810_160548.jpg

This was a Westfield with those same fenders....? Fenders may not mean much....kinda similar bikes. Frame and fork ARE different. That bike rollfaster posted is a real good match. Thanks for sharing.
IMG_1485.JPG

Last edited:
Back