When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need help to understand what the big deal with "Racycle Bicycles" is all about

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I don't know what the hype is I just wanted an old bike for years and finally just pulled the trigger on the tourist which was listed here a couple weeks ago I think it was the yellow recycle that made my mind up. Trying to figure out the rear cog and chain at the moment after that I am thinking about lacing velocity blunt rims to my hubs to get it on the road. I plan on a nice rider not wall art. I already have a couple kleins on the wall LOL. John Los Angeles, CA

I have been seeing a lot of hype around Racycle bicycles. Please forgive me for asking...but whats the driving factor? I do love the HUGE chainring and I think that is pretty cool but most of them don't have the huge one. What did these sell for at the TOC? Were these a product of a bigger brand, like a cars or motorcycles manufacture. I'm a ballooner guy but love all this two wheel rides and I'm just trying to figure it out.

Thank you ahead of time for the knowledge,
Chris
Because they are the BEST!

Here is mine;

1912 French Gray Racycle Model 174​

3771033E-8FC3-4695-BBA6-C05BF948744A.jpg

BF6D10D1-354E-468B-BC5F-31E8735902DB.jpg

424E0C27-1FAD-4E23-9542-EAF2BEE43DF3.jpg

B22A4CCE-C768-44D2-B4FD-36C7CAB4A68C.jpg

9F3CAF94-EE94-462B-8604-66D6711458F3.jpg

Last edited:
My drop racers don’t snug up when quill bolt is tight insidemy pierce special racer fork any pointers for me?

BA813033-EC2E-41A6-9723-076A64E918FF.png

Back