When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need help with a decision on two bike please. There are no wrong opinions so let 'em rip

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks for all of help help folks. There were concerns (and I'll leave it at that) about the bike, so I passed. Plus, a busted hot water heater took a chunk of money out of my pocket. The American dream don'tcha know. There will be others that come along. Unfortunately we will be out of town for the swap meet on 02/01. Sad as I live approx. 5 miles from the Cabarrus Arena. Just my luck. :)

BTW, I had the opportunity to meet our friend Mike "bikemonkey" yesterday. He did some work on a couple hubs for me. Mike's a fine man, and it was a pleasure meeting him.
The first 1000 Cruiser Deluxe Sevens used the Centennial Phantom Frame built in Ontario CA (a suburb of Los Angeles). Evidently sales of the Centennial Phantom (at nearly $3000.00 each for a single speed bike) fell short, so for 2000 Boulder (technically Schwinn Cycling and Fitness, headquartered in Boulder CO) used approx. 1000 of the unsold frames for the new bike. Those sold out and all of the C.D.7's built after that use a Taiwanese or Chinese frame. If you want to see an example of the original version first hand, let me know. But it's not for sale.

Back