When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need help with a decision on two bike please. There are no wrong opinions so let 'em rip

-

Wanted33

Finally riding a big boys bike
I posted the other day about a 1962 J.C. Higgin's I was looking at, and the seller also has a 1955 J.C. Higgin's that that has been on my mind for the last several days which may have been the one I would buy. That was until today when the seller posted a 1996 Schwinn Deluxe Cruiser 7. The '55 Higgins, and the Schwinn are both listed at $500. I need help, so I would appreciate all opinions on which you would choose, and why if you don't mind. Thank you once again for your help. This is going to be this newbie's first collector bike purchase, and I want to get it as close to right as possible. Here they are.

Here's the Higgen's. The owner say it's all original except for the tires, and that the bike rides great.
00p0p_8JQLdVEe94Z_600x450.jpg

01313_2n3NPnQRLku_600x450.jpg

Here's the Schwinn. It has one little smudge on one decal, and two small spots of bad paint on the rack.

Schwinn Deluxe.jpg

Back