When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need help with a decision on two bike please. There are no wrong opinions so let 'em rip

-
Ummmm, I think I see a pattern here. Thanks guys, I was still leaning towards the Higgin's, but way wavering. Not any more. I'm heading out to take a look at it tomorrow. I'm hoping he has a little wiggle room on the price. If you have any suggestions on a good offer I would appreciate the help. I don't want to embarrass myself, or make the gentleman mad.

I think I saw that Higgins online. Is it in the SouthEast? If so, his price is a bit high. However, it is a good looking ride and if YOU like it, well...

@DonChristie It is Don. It's down in Oakboro, NC just a bit southeast of me. I'm gonna do some negotiating with the seller, and hopefully he will come down some. If he's a true salesman I think we can come to a better selling price. I hope. I'm heading down to Albemarle to see Mike "bikemonkey" tomorrow for a little work on a couple of hubs, and I'll get some advise from him before I head over to Oakboro. Talking with the seller he says he knows Mike, so maybe I can finagle a bit.

Last edited:
I have seen that Higgins listed for a while. It hasn't went no where for $500 so if he's stuck there he'll own it for a while. I want it but for $500 I want something investment worth it too. Hopefully you aren't the guy from Concord who had the crusty vintage bike for free on FB Marketplace a while back:neutral:.

Back