When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need help with a decision on two bike please. There are no wrong opinions so let 'em rip

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ummmm, I think I see a pattern here. Thanks guys, I was still leaning towards the Higgin's, but way wavering. Not any more. I'm heading out to take a look at it tomorrow. I'm hoping he has a little wiggle room on the price. If you have any suggestions on a good offer I would appreciate the help. I don't want to embarrass myself, or make the gentleman mad.

I think I saw that Higgins online. Is it in the SouthEast? If so, his price is a bit high. However, it is a good looking ride and if YOU like it, well...

@DonChristie It is Don. It's down in Oakboro, NC just a bit southeast of me. I'm gonna do some negotiating with the seller, and hopefully he will come down some. If he's a true salesman I think we can come to a better selling price. I hope. I'm heading down to Albemarle to see Mike "bikemonkey" tomorrow for a little work on a couple of hubs, and I'll get some advise from him before I head over to Oakboro. Talking with the seller he says he knows Mike, so maybe I can finagle a bit.

Last edited:
I have seen that Higgins listed for a while. It hasn't went no where for $500 so if he's stuck there he'll own it for a while. I want it but for $500 I want something investment worth it too. Hopefully you aren't the guy from Concord who had the crusty vintage bike for free on FB Marketplace a while back:neutral:.

Back