When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need help with Monark

-

New monarke

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I bought yesterday also a Monark (number F1347) cause I think its a beauty. Now I want to restaurate it or just repair/clean and paint it in a modern way. Maybe you can tell me when it was made and all other Information. Ask me for more Information .Please tell me that they are always without tank because it will be hard to find one :/ :D Thank you !
View attachment 1053721

Last edited:
FIRST WELCOME,i have had several monarks over the years all of them have had tanks, they are not hard to find ! pics will help with style and model and year Richard...

If it's a 1950's super deluxe, the tanks aren't as hard to find as you may think. Especially if you're not worried about the paint matching. Now, I'm not saying that they grow on trees. But, they are around. Please post a photo that works. :D

20190824_140513.jpg

Why do you think this is a Monark? What does the head badge say? I'm thinking 1940 Westfield built. V/r Shawn

i'd like to see the badge? I think mike has it figured out ! :) it might be the other( monarch)?

Back