When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need help with Monark

-
i'd like to see the badge? I think mike has it figured out ! :) it might be the other( monarch)?

The other Monarch is a TOC brand. I believe there were some European bikes made with this brand as well and wonder if someone put one of those badges on it. The serial, frame, and chain guard would all seem to indicate a '40 Westfield built bike as I stated above. V/r Shawn

The other Monarch is a TOC brand. I believe there were some European bikes made with this brand as well and wonder if someone put one of those badges on it. The serial, frame, and chain guard would all seem to indicate a '40 Westfield built bike as I stated above. V/r Shawn
Yes, could be a "fake" Monarch badge in the back there is also a "Monarch" sticker. What are TOC brands ?

Please post up better pics of the badge and sticker you are talking about. Regardless the bike is not a Monark/Monarch. It is a Westfield built bike and based on what I'm seeing was built in 1940. You may have to change your user name to "New Westfield"! V/r Shawn

Thank you all! The westfield tipps helped me allot. It is I think a Westfield Victory from 1939 with Monarch badges :D. Now I have to decide wether I want to restaurate with buying a tank and other missing parts or just repaint and clean repair it. Any suggestions ? What would be better ?

Here are the pictures of the badge, what is behind the badge and the sticker
20190827_200145.jpg
20190827_200547.jpg

Back