When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need info on a Columbia Bicyclet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

OHREALLY

On Training Wheels
It has a broken and missing pedal. otherwise in good condition. I would like to k

now the value of this and if replacement parts are available.

These are called 'sidewalk' bikes and values for these usually top out at about$150-175 from what I've seen but not really in my wheelhouse. Run an ad in the "Wanted" section for parts you may need. V/r Shawn

Unique wheels on that little sidewalk bicycle
Assumption early 30’s as far as age.
Agree with Shawn $150 to $175 is average buying / selling price on these. ( some harder to find complete boys versions I’ve seen go substantially higher )
Everything here will depend on how much you want to spend
And if your keeping.
If your keeping it you will probably be into it for another $100 -$125
To replace saddle with decent original youth long spring of same era , look like 5/8” fluted balled end junior grips that it would of had and replacement of Crank arm with matching pedal .
Any other plans maybe leave it and enjoy it as it.
Cool item
GL

mark

These are called 'sidewalk' bikes and values for these usually top out at about$150-175 from what I've seen but not really in my wheelhouse. Run an ad in the "Wanted" section for parts you may need. V/r Shawn
Thanks for your input on the Bicyclet. If you are a Veteran THANK YOU for your service.

Unique wheels on that little sidewalk bicycle
Assumption early 30’s as far as age.
Agree with Shawn $150 to $175 is average buying / selling price on these. ( some harder to find complete boys versions I’ve seen go substantially higher )
Everything here will depend on how much you want to spend
And if your keeping.
If your keeping it you will probably be into it for another $100 -$125
To replace saddle with decent original youth long spring of same era , look like 5/8” fluted balled end junior grips that it would of had and replacement of Crank arm with matching pedal .
Any other plans maybe leave it and enjoy it as it.
Cool item
GL

mark
Thank you for your input.

Back