When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need some info on this childs bicycle please!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I was told it was sold trough an Indian Motorcycle dealer...so that makes it an Indian?

I have no idea if what you were "told" is true or not. Even if it was sold by an Indian dealer it still could be some other brand of bike also sold by the same dealer. Dealers were not always exclusively selling only one brand of bike. With no head badge or other markings or actual Indian dealer’s sales documentation your bike could be anything at all. The color red was very common among many manufacturers for this era and a particular shade of red cannot be trademarked so color alone does not make it an Indian. If someone has an Indian sales catalog showing this bike I would be more inclined to believe the story you were "told" is true. Indian did build some juvenile bikes but I personally have never seen a bike this small in any Indian catalog or associated with the Indian brand.

I have no idea if what you were "told" is true or not. Even if it was sold by an Indian dealer it still could be some other brand of bike also sold by the same dealer. Dealers were not always exclusively selling only one brand of bike. With no head badge or other markings or actual Indian dealer’s sales documentation your bike could be anything at all. The color red was very common among many manufacturers for this era and a particular shade of red cannot be trademarked so color alone does not make it an Indian. If someone has an Indian sales catalog showing this bike I would be more inclined to believe the story you were "told" is true. Indian did build some juvenile bikes but I personally have never seen a bike this small in any Indian catalog or associated with the Indian brand.

Me neither, that's why I'm asking if somebody has any info on it like catalogs of anything.

Updated picture. It seems it has two vertically aligned holes for a head badge. I don't think it's an Indian made bicycle.

s-l1600.jpg

Back