When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found I need some Schwinn s7 spokes

-

bloo

I live for the CABE
Wanted: Spokes. They are double-butted and measure about .062 in the middle and .080 on the ends. 14-16 gauge I guess?

Need 10 for 26" S7 front rim with "Schwinn Approved" front hub. Cross 3 pattern. They measure 10-11/16"

Need 3 for 26" S7 rear rim with Bendix Red Triple Band kickback. Cross 3 pattern. They measure 10-5/16"

Need 13 nipples to fit these spokes. Brass, 4 flats, 5/8" in length including head.

Leads are appreciated even if you don't have the spokes or nipples.

Used would be fine. Some rust wouldn't matter much either as long as they are still mechanically solid. I have the ability plate a little zinc here.

Thanks!

yAMfnYG.jpg

Last edited:
I might have what you are looking for.
The issue is one of accuracy, so I have attached a printable pdf of a spoke ruler.
Punch a hole where is is indicated and measure.
That way we are both looking at the same thing.
I sold spokes to someone who measured similar to the way you did and we were 1/4" off.
Let me know
rusty

Attachments

• spoke rule08112020.pdf
    966.5 KB · Views: 103
I might have what you are looking for.
The issue is one of accuracy, so I have attached a printable pdf of a spoke ruler.
Punch a hole where is is indicated and measure.
That way we are both looking at the same thing.
I sold spokes to someone who measured similar to the way you did and we were 1/4" off.
Let me know
rusty

Thanks! I got it printed. I was expecting it maybe to come out the wrong size because of the way PDF works, and it did, and I got it corrected. I only bring that up so that other cabers who use this tool will check it against a ruler to make sure it printed the right size. The first attempt on a copy machine was off over 1/4", and there was no way to adjust. The second try was on a computer and only a slight correction was needed, I printed it at 100.1%. It matches the ruler at every mark.

Here they are, need 10 long ones and 3 short ones:

0u4MXcJ.jpg

HFx1kpo.jpg

Back