When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Never Promised You A Rose Garden 2017...A Huffy Tale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@partsguy I could sure use those arms like maybe next month...and I found a boy's 1968 Camaro on eBay in green for more references.

I have better dark blue spraypaint that is non-metallic and close enough to the frame color that I could finish painting.

I sold my Silver Jet parts rack on eBay sometime ago man. I'm sorry!

Well, darn, because I got the paint done on the rack and took the old one, photographed it and the chainguard and sent measurements to Bruce Crawford for decals.

IMG_0001.JPG
The chainguard and original rack, painting...

Chainguard and Original Rack.JPG
H logo.JPG
H logo.JPG
painting too (1).JPG
painting too (5).JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

Last edited:
I finished the blue on the crank housing of the Huffy and got the rest of the rust reformer on the chainguard last night and brought them in before bringing them in to finish drying overnight...good thing because I knew I was chasing rain by morning. It did just that. I still have the tank and chainguard to finish painting.I hope it will be sunny soon like the weather report hints at, but not painting is only an inconvenience, the cold front is welcome after mostly 90-100F all summer, and just trying to finish the painting before it gets too cold and then we have the winter to come and guess about and be prepared for whatever happens.

Back