When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I never sold on the Cabe, or the web in general. How does it work.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HEMI426

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
What is the best way to go about this. Should I pay for shipping, send parts to make sure buyer is satisfied with condition, color etc. then ad the shipping cost to the pre-agreed price. Then the buyer can send MO plus shipping cost back if they are satisfied, if not they can send back parts at their cost. Or send a bunch of pictures, agree on price plus shipping, when MO clears, then send parts. But what if buyer is not satisfied, do I offer a return policy. This is probably why I never sell on the Web. I like face to face deals.

Either include shipping in the purchase price or quote a shipped price once it's been calculated. If you prefer a MO, wait until it has cleared before sending the item. I prefer PayPal myself. Send several pics of the item, especially areas of potential concern. Be straight with your description and you should have no issues/returns if the buyer agrees to take it.

It's a good idea to get yourself a PayPal account so you can buy and sell on line privately with a little protection .
I was very nervous the first few times I did this in the early days of eBay but you learn as you go .
Trust is a big deal this is a reputable site but scams are everywhere so be careful .

If you are selling take lots of pictures be honest with your descriptions .
Figure out the size and weight of you packaging ahead of time and choose a shipping service .
Pack as small as possible the bigger it is the more it costs .
Get the buyer to send you there zip or postal code .
Go to your shippers shipping calculator and get a quote
Get tracking and insurance .
Add this to your asking price .
Don't send anything until you get the money up front .

If you are buying ask questions get pictures do a little digging on this site and see how long the seller has been around
and if they are active sellers with good reputations .

I have had real good experiences buying and selling on this site most guys will try and give you hand finding that hard part
to finish or fix you bike or pass on a little knowledge .

Back