When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i picked up this light

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SJ_BIKER

Riding a 41 Super Deluxe
Seems pretty straight forward enough.....easy wire job....but will i need ground? only has 2 wires coming out of it.... any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_20140915_133113_141.jpg
    IMG_20140915_133113_141.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 324
For decades we called the neutral the ground. They all end up on the same grounding block. Hook it up and turn it on.

Is your house grounded? Most all houses built before the beginning of the 70's were not grounded. The wiring may have been replaced in your house at some point and may have a ground wire, but if the house is not grounded it's pretty much useless.

Hook the the two wires up, hit the switch and let there be light! :D

its heavy...........

The top portion is heavy and made is USA.... Benzamin brand.... i found it at at an antique shop....i wonder how old it is....inside takes a screw on glass piece to protect the bulb from the elements....pretty neat piece....

When I looked at your light the first thing that came to my mind was an old battleship light.

Back