When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I REALLY have to reassess postage fees!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I think the last one I sold I put in a flat rate padded envelope. I think those have gone up in price too, but at the time it was cheaper than anything else I could find.

This is the way to go!!!! I think it's something like $8 now. I've shipped two rear hubs in one with cogs and brake arms removed. They were well packed and arrived safe and sound. It wasn't a pretty package, but it didn't have to be. Thanks to @fxo550 for the how-to tip.

From what I understand a box is ok. I hope people understand I'm not advocating illegal activity...but media rate has me puzzled. Take these examples:
CABE member A sends me 5# of books, DVDs, magazines about bikes so $4.83. The box is, say, 18"x16"x8".
B sends me 5# books and bike decals...same box...$4.83
C sends me a few books and chain guard, 5#, $4.83.
D sends me 5# bike accessories and a DVD.
See where it gets "sticky"?
Media rate...can that be 100%, 80%?
Like everything, I think it boils down to abusing the system.
If you check out "Wish"...there's even a wish app... It's similar to Alibaba, Asian Amazon. They have everything. I recently received a bike light from Wish free. That's right...FREE! You just pay shipping, usually $1.00, one dollar.
My wife averages 3-4 e-packets from Wish every day.

Sent from my Bell candlestick

My understanding of USPS rules regarding media mail is it HAS to be only documents like books, magazines, etc. You can't even put a personal letter in with it.

Back