When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I recently purchase a Monark Super Cruiser ,What year and Model .Thanks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1952 Monark Super Cruiser

I like the later chain guard ,but do have the original ,as well as fenders . As for the Deep fenders ? I 've been told that they started in 1948 . Who knows for sure ? That's why I subscribed to thecabe.com . :cool:

The serial # puts this at 1952. I do my own paint and always use a single stage enamel. Besides saving money it looks more original than BC/CC. Once you do that though you might as well get chrome done--probably another $700-800. The seat, bars, and pedals in the pics aren't correct either. The bars and seat aren't a big deal but original pedals for these is just about impossible--I've been looking for three years! The thing to realize on a project like this is that by the time you restore it you will have about double what it is worth in it. These are still cool bikes though and if it's just for your personal enjoyment then the $$ don't really matter anyway. V/r Shawn

Freqman, I just bought some Firestone pedals for my Colson built Firestone Super Cruiser. I am lead to believe that these are Monark/Firestone pedals. Are these the impossible find pedals you speak of?? Can you leave some input on my thread as well? http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?47323-Firestone-Pedals.

I paid $100 for them, is that in line? I had not seen them before, so I had to have them!

Sorry for hi-jacking this thread, but it may put some pedal reference forward for CSAVW.
Thank you, Howie.

IMG_0020.jpg

The Super is a fav of mine.......it's my avatar pic! This bike was my second resto from a pretty rough survivor. I believe mine similar to yours is a 1951.......although I never bothered to find out.
DSCN0491.jpg

good looking Monark Super Cruiser !

Thanks for the share ,your bike is cool ! I like the colors . I 'm thinking of Burgundy with tan tank graphic and tan accents. My tank has original colors . See my bike in Project Rides also . :cool:

I like your parts selection. Should make for a nice ride when you're done. Actually it is a super nice ride as it is.

Here is a pic of my late '52 Firestone SC. I am missing the banded script pedals as well. Actually I have one, but need the other side!

scruiser12-1.jpg

dig those saddle bags !

I like your parts selection. Should make for a nice ride when you're done. Actually it is a super nice ride as it is.

Here is a pic of my late '52 Firestone SC. I am missing the banded script pedals as well. Actually I have one, but need the other side!

scruiser12-1.jpg

Like those saddle bags ! Color combo too ,I 'm thinking a red frame and burgundy tank, fenders & Chain 4 mine . Great picture .:cool:

Nice bike

,,,,the seat and pedals......good luck....love monarks bicycles...

firestone

hello your bike is a monark sold by firestone it is a super cruiser with a 1953 chain guard and a 1947 horn tank witch will work. good luck

Back