When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I said I wasn't going to buy any more bikes - and then this comes along!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Gordon

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
A guy showed up with this bike and I bought it. I believe it is a 1955. It is made in Austria JC Higgins Deluxe 3 speed. Has the full chaincase, generator w/headlight and tail light and speedometer. Incorrect grips and missing frame pump and saddlebags. Everything works, the 3 speed, the speedometer and the lights. Unfortunately it has seen a lot of sun and the paint is faded. Everything is branded JC Higgens, right down to the back of the fender braces. I love how the front fender has a eyebrow for the generator.

MVC-801S.JPG

MVC-802S.JPG

MVC-803S.JPG

MVC-804S.JPG

MVC-805S.JPG

Very cool!!😎😎

A friend found one of these at a yard sale for me but has been repainted. (Can see faded red paint underneath). They have some pretty cool features. Please feel free to share some detail pics of graphics. Now I know what to look for when I get around to paint removal on this.😉

IMG_20210614_170830189_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210614_170819998_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210614_170918340_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210614_170722652_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210614_170733870_HDR.jpg

Really nice! The '60's and early '70's versions of these are fairly common, the '50's versions seem to be a lot less so, and they had some nice details that got lost in later years.

I love the speedometer. The only time it is completely safe is when it is going 0 mph. Good thing to know !

Back