When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I sold my Columbia Streamline today.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Robertriley

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have sold my fair share of bikes. Some were just to clean up for fun and move down the road and some were out of my collection. I have put this one up for sale a couple times now but really did not want to let it go, it was more of a teaser ad for other bikes I had for sale than anything else. The funny thing is that this one hurt a bit, not sure why. It wasn’t my rarest or most expensive but I miss this one already. I feel like it was a daughter and I just walked her down the isle. Well, it’s gone and looks to be in good hands.

Which bike did this to you?

CA85172A-A291-4DFA-B690-B2DD5ACD8D0C.jpeg

I have sold my fair share of bikes. Some were just to clean up for fun and move down the road and some were out of my collection. I have put this one up for sale a couple times now but really did not want to let it go, it was more of a teaser ad for other bikes I had for sale than anything else. The funny thing is that this one hurt a bit, not sure why. It wasn’t my rarest or most expensive but I miss this one already. I feel like it was a daughter and I just walked her down the isle. Well, it’s gone and looks to be in good hands.

Which bike did this to you?

View attachment 1298225

That’s a beauty! We’re all just caretakers of these great pieces of functional art. Eventually they will go to someone else (if we’re lucky).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back