When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I spy goofy bike assembly

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

J-wagon

I live for the CABE
Walked into local grocery store, glanced up and I spy bikes! But something goofy with assembly on mtb

That's the NEW way of things today!
Just the other day I fixed myself one of those Banquet Salisbury Steak frozen lunch snacks and it came complete with the corn, mashed taters and gravy, apple treat but no damn Salisbury steak! I looked and looked for that steak, but it was nowhere to be found! 🤨 It's everywhere you look today.

It's probably a case of a stocker trying to do mechanic's work, which is an issue at big box type stores as well. Same issue, I guess.

Just the other day I fixed myself one of those Banquet Salisbury Steak frozen lunch snacks and it came complete with the corn, mashed taters and gravy, apple treat but no damn Salisbury steak! I looked and looked for that steak, but it was nowhere to be found! 🤨 It's everywhere you look today.
Daughter opened snack bar and only contained half bar. That's it?!

Back