When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I stole a Roadmaster.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

island schwinn

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
This is one of those stories I always read about,but never thought in a million years it would happen to me.
Have to give a monstrous thank you to Marty(cyclingday)Frank(Cyclonecoasters) and Scott( fleetwood37) for the help.
Marty found this beauty and in a wise guy mode,I made an offer,never actually thinking it would happen.we continued the ride Sunday and Scott asked me if I was going to buy the bike.I was a bit confused because there was another bike I was looking at.he told me that Marty was going to sell it.when I asked Marty,he said Frank might be interested in it,so I figured end of story.not so.Frank graciously stepped aside and told Marty to go ahead and sell it to me.I won't discuss price,but it was great.end of story,I now own a sweet bike that I never imagined in my wildest dreams I would have.I need to get it home for a good bath because logistics weren't in my favor,but chomping at the bit.
Moral to story:
There are some absolutely fantastic people in this hobby,and I'm fortunate enough to have the honor to call them my friends.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Very Nice Bent tank island schwinn. Not a very common color and a sweet badge to boot. This should clean up nicely and I would suggest you get it ready for the upcoming Cyclone Coasters CWC themed ride. Details coming soon ;)

Very Nice Bent tank island schwinn. Not a very common color and a sweet badge to boot. This should clean up nicely and I would suggest you get it ready for the upcoming Cyclone Coasters CWC themed ride. Details coming soon ;)

Perfect,hope I can swing down and participate.

Right on!! Nice bike!! Marty is a rare breed. I hold him very high in this hobby. I am forever greatful for all he does and has done for me.

Marty is okay. He buys everything in sight and has a great bicycle (& motorcycle) collection.

Really, I am just jealous.

Back