When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I swear this is it......last question on single tubes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hi All,

I am now making white and red tires , single tube for $175 each including shipping in the lower 48 states. The color is about an 1/8" thick skin in tread area and 1/16 on side wall and rim side. These tires are in the same sizes and of the same molds which are , 20x 2 smooth tread, 28 x 1 1/2 rib tread, and 28 x 1 3/4 smooth tread. Black tires are still availble at the same $150 price. All are still for "DISPLAY USE ONLY". I can take personal check and money orders wrote to me Robert Dean. I also have Pay Pal attached to my email address. [email protected]
I can be reached at after 4 PM EST 304-722-3115

Thank You

Robert Dean
RD Tire Co.
628 Jefferson St. W.
Saint Albans, WV 25177-2784

Last edited:
I just spoke with Robert Dean regarding his post above, when he gets some of the red tires and white tires made in the next few days I'll post up some photos of the finished products.

Cabers to the rescue!

You guys are great! Now I can get a good looking tire for my restoration. Just goes to show how the squeaky wheel will get the grease (tire).
Once I know what color I need, I'm in for at least a pair. I've got a feeling this isn't my last TOC bike. So many choices, so little time!

NO!!!! Robert is now making white single tube tires?? I just purchased a set of black single tube tires from Robert. I REALLY wanted to purchase a set of white tires but gave up and bought a black set when I realized no one made white single tubes.

Robert, do you offer any discounts for past customers who have went on about how great your tires are?? :D

My Iver Johnson would look even cooler sporting a set of white single tubes!

Cheers,
Phil

Back