When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I swear this is it......last question on single tubes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Whoa there. None are decent approximations, let alone authentic replicas of period correct products.

Whatever my friend.........do balooners run you a buck and a half a piece? No they do not. Being my first TOC bike, the tire choice sucks........plain and simple no matter what is said here and I'm looking for answers so my next project will have the right tires on it. :p

Just a few choices when it comes to patterns.
ScreenShot20131024at104702PMpng-1.jpg

Ive been thinking about wired on solid tire, like highwheelers use. I just want something cheap, safe and rideable. Also, I like the look of smooth no tread tires.

great pictures! of course my mission is cream/natural no tread 90s tires.........this thread has kicked my tire mania into a more forward gear........waiting to hear back from some new sources,the mention of thialand made me remember and contact a client i sold roughly a dozen or so vintage cars to a couple yrs back,he got back this morning and is happy to help

if anyone has anymore ideas or input my ears are wide open.......

i really like the sew up idea........how neat would it be to ride your toc as you ride your regular bilke or even harder?

Got the tires on with the help of the wife. She's a tough redhead! Put the bike back together and waiting on a carbide to top her off. I'll be posting many pics soon. Thanks again guys as always for all your input and help. Hopefully we'll get this tire issue solved. I really enjoyed my 1st TOC resto and I think you guys will approve, These bikes have a simplistic grace and beauty all their own........so different from the balooners I restored. I can't believe how high off the ground you sit in a TOC.

Last edited:
Back