When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I think it's a Schwinn PacemakerII

-

firefite

Look Ma, No Hands!
I got this bike and I'm not sure what I have, from what I think I've found that this is a Pacemaker, 1954 -56 May be 700 engine and that is about it. and I'm not sure about that. Can I get little help? Dave

2VbRw 2.jpeg

5bQv1.jpeg

H50tz 2.jpeg

Really? I found the number 807139 that is on the hub, on Schwinn number web site?

Your serial number is not complete as written - there would be a letter somewhere in the first portion. What website did you use?
The serial number on the crank housing is formatted circumferentially. Schwinn serial numbers on the crank housing (bottom bracket) are formatted from side to side. Also, on the years you state, the serial numbers are on the left rear dropout. Good luck with your project.

REC

We are not criticizing the bike. Just trying to make out what you have. Fly wheel looks to be too wide. Drain plug has been made larger. Clutch is strange and no coil. Was the electric in the empty box on the frame? Did it have a hanging tank? No holes for the fork springs? Electric horn? This must be a modern Whizzer made to rust? My opinion is that it is nearly worthless but I don't see it all. Good luck.

Your all right, you guys are the expert, I should not ask stupid questions, Sorry. Dave

Back