When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I want to Buy this

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mikecuda

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I'm looking for a decent Harley Hummer front fork cover. I don't want to drain my bank account.

Thx in Advance.

Mike in PA

s-l1600.jpg

If that's the fork cover you need, your bike is a Model 165, not a Hummer. Makes a difference on some components, including the fork cover. You should only be about an hour from the AMCA meet at Oley. It would be a great meet to attend whether you need parts or not. It is coming up in about 2 weeks.

If that's the fork cover you need, your bike is a Model 165, not a Hummer. Makes a difference on some components, including the fork cover. You should only be about an hour from the AMCA meet at Oley. It would be a great meet to attend whether you need parts or not. It is coming up in about 2 weeks.
I'm going this year. My buddy has a huge Hummer stash that I'm going to visit next week. The PA Farm Show Swap Meet is this Sunday.

Back