When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I wanted to wait but....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
BC 1938

image.jpeg

Last edited:
This one is a BC different bike.
Thanks Dave K, I posted the BC because I couldn't find "C" model for 1938; I'm still learning. So from what I've read so far, this is a 1937 with a 1938 serial number?
Are we assuming that serial numbers beginning with "Z" are towards the end of 1938?

Thanks Dave K, I posted the BC because I couldn't find "C" model for 1938; I'm still learning. So from what I've read so far, this is a 1937 with a 1938 serial number?
Are we assuming that serial numbers beginning with "Z" are towards the end of 1938?

I wish I knew im going to pull the crank tomorrow. So hopefully that gives me a little info. And the catalog pics doesn't have the crossbrace bars is that not OG you think ??

I wish I knew im going to pull the crank tomorrow. So hopefully that gives me a little info. And the catalog pics doesn't have the crossbrace bars is that not OG you think ??
The bars could have been swapped at the bike shop when new. Although, the catalog would state 'chromium braced' versus the 'boy scout'. IMO, I wouldn't sweat it; it looks better. Sure is purdy.

Last edited:
image.jpg
Okay here's my first question. I pulled the crank off and not sure what the stamping means on this one. I've never seen his before. But it is stamped a 36. Hmmmm. @Freqman1 @REC

Reactions: REC
Back