When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Was Able To Acquire These, Can Anybody Tell Me A Little About Them?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BLWNMNY

I live for the CABE
image.png
26x2.125 Carlisle Jet Flyte nos tires, these things are neat looking. Just looking for info on them. When they might have been made, and what they used them on. Are they rare? Just info in general. Thanks.

i wonder if these would fit Iver Johnson balloon tire bikes also schwinn rims ,i have a war time bike which uses these tires ! finally found out the schwinn tires fit it

I don't know how to date them or the specific application but they must be at least 30 years old and still look like new! Carlisle made good tires. I wonder how many of the Kendas, Chin Lees, and other Asian stuff we buy today will be ride able 30 years from now. I know I'm just a cranky old man but it seems like many" modern" made tires are often poorly manufactured with poor materials. I recently bought 2 Kendas that self destructed after less than 150 miles! (both developed bubbles in the tread)

If you think I long for the "good old days" when you could buy quality stuff made by your neighbor here in the US you're right...thanks wally world.

Apparently we can't even make movies in the US anymore as the upcoming TV movie about the American icon Harley Davidson was filmed in South Africa. BAH HUMBUG!

Sorry, rant over!

Back