When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i was wondering if anyone knows anything about this light an if anyone is interested in purching.lens is chipped around edges

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
300.00 obo
Zipcode
I don't know the person, but this is their first post and they joined in November. They were on here at lunchtime today, sometimes new members have a hard time responding and I thought you had to have so many posts to private message.
Sean

I don't know the person, but this is their first post and they joined in November. They were on here at lunchtime today, sometimes new members have a hard time responding and I thought you had to have so many posts to private message.
Sean
I'm sure he's able to read what's been posted her and reply her if unable to figure out how to access his PM. I found it harder to list an item with pictures than reply to a pm. Only time will tell.

Don’t forget you’re going to need this lol

964AEF42-7097-4D58-9DCB-AC3DBFE7D34B.jpeg

Back