When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I will pay $300 plus a mag screamer for a lemon lime huffy slingshot!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

slingshot dude

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi! i am looking for a lemon lime huffy slingshot or slingshot frame, fork, seat, and gaurd. i have been looking for one since college when my parents sold it!:mad:
i will pay $300 plus a mag wheel screamer frame, and fork for a lemon lime huffy slingshot. or $325 without the screamer for trade.:cool:

Maybe you should have paid for the one you won on ebay a few weeks ago and you wouldn't still be looking! ☺ You remember it right? It is your Avatar photo! lol

i didnt win that bike. i was on vacation at the time and was waching it. i didnt even bid on it because i dont have a phone. i have it as my avatar photo because when i was 8, my mom took me go the neiborhood coast to coast store and bought a bike identical to the one in my avatar. it even hade the exact same rare seat!

parts? bikes.....................................................................................................................???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back