When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I would like to know more about this bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Judi blake

'Lil Knee Scuffer
15293419756857662074735172300620.jpg

1529342050162648308062840115536.jpg

That be one very crusty '40s girls Shelby. This is what most of us would probably consider yard art. No collector value to something like this. V/r Shawn

That be one very crusty '40s girls Shelby. This is what most of us would probably consider yard art. No collector value to something like this. V/r Shawn
Thank you very very much! I was just curious about the approximate age. Definitely yard art or man cave condition. Again, thank you for responding .

doesn't anyone own tools ? are you afraid to get dirty? that bike is like 70 years old, it shouldn't be put in the yard to rot. here are two to give an idea of what it should look like. same frame different years maybe, or just a different trim level. old bikes don't have to be original or correct to be fun.

sh.jpg

s2.jpg

Last edited:
doesn't anyone own tools ? are you afraid to get dirty? that bike is like 70 years old, it shouldn't be put in the yard to rot. here are two to give an idea of what it should look like. same frame different years maybe, or just a different trim level. old bikes don't have to be original or correct to be fun.

View attachment 825698

View attachment 825699
Thank you very much for responding ! My husband picked it up for scrap, but my dad saw it and was curious to its age and style. We restore old cars so we do appreciate the classics. We will research and see if parts can be used to either make it pretty again or to help someone make theirs pretty again. Thanks again

While this bike is indeed crusty, it's not beyond redemption (to a degree), providing there is no rust-through. If your just dealing with the moderate rust and the pitting I'm seeing, you may be surprised at what an Oxalic Acid bath can do for this bike. It won't ever look like the examples that 49autocycledeluxe has provided, but it can still be a very cool bike! Plenty of info on this site regarding Oxalic Acid and plenty of willing members to help guide you along the way to getting this bike back into shape, if you desire.

Back