When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I would love to find one of these that didn’t cost a whole paycheck

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

coryplayford_2009

Finally riding a big boys bike
This is on Ebay I can’t believe the price of these buttons.
6d1fa4dbec3722a9750d1e1a7a6aab77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I got pretty excited when I first saw it, because I’ve been looking for the 1941 Schwinn crossbar speedometer type of this button for about five years now.
If this little gem, had the threaded post for the crossbar knuckle, I would’ve jumped on it for that price.
Heck, I almost jumped on it anyway, but I just couldn’t bring myself to modify such a nice/rare original 41 type Delta horn button.
I just wish it had that pesky little post.
Why!

This is my button. It has not been repopped. It is flat on top and has 2 holes for wires as opposed to the slots on other buttons.
Cabers can get a 13% discount if they contact me, before there is a bid, on the cabe and pay with pp friends and family.
I have had over a dozen original buttons with the slots but only 2 of these in 30+ years of playing with this stuff.
I sold a repop button here for 199 and og for 300. This button is much rarer.

Last edited:
This is my button. It has not been repopped it is flat on top and has 2 holes for wires as opposed to the slots on other buttons.
Cabers can get a 13% discount if they contact me on the cabe and pay with pp friends and family.
I have had over a dozen original buttons with the slots but only 2 of these in 30+ years of playing with this stuff.
I sold a repop button here for 199 and og for 300. This button is much rarer.
In no way was I saying it was a repop, just recommending an option that may fit in his budget. You always have the best stuff and you have taken care of me on more than one occasion. We all appreciate the stuff you find and share with us. Keep them coming!

In no way was I saying it was a repop, just recommending an option that may fit in his budget. You always have the best stuff and you have taken care of me on more than one occasion. We all appreciate the stuff you find and share with us. Keep them coming!

Yeah man I meant no disrespect either.. it’s a nice button. I can respect the rarity of it for sure! It just blows my mind sometimes on the cost of “the good stuff” gotta pay to play for sure! Good luck on the sale man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back